Friday, August 21, 2009

Back home in Germany

Hey guys,
it's been a while since I wrote but on Wednesday I got back from our trip to Panama and Costa Rica!
We had a luar biasa time and could spend days on the carribean sea, went swimming with dolphins, snorkeling, hiked to vulcanos, watched the Surf World Cup in CR and went surfing....
And just spending time with brothers and friends was awesome after not seeing them one year!
We had long talks and it was funny to see us three from 3 different country -backgrounds to spend time 2gether! Michael in Costa Rica, Beny was in Panama and I in Indonesia....
A lot there in Central America reminded me of Indonesia and sometimes I got "home -sick" :-)
It's not gonna be the last time I was in Indo :-)!
When i came back I was kinda frustrated though...Cause I didnt know how it's gonna work out with universities and a job to earn some money....But then the next day I got a letter from a University in Giessen! It's like 2 hours away from my hometown and I know a few people there...I really got accepted there :D That was cool news!
Now I know where it's going and I can start looking for an apartment and a job there :-) Really cool!
You live and learn, right? I think that exactly in the times where we don't know how it's gonna work out that God works at his best :-) Cause finally we let go of our concerns and sorrows and realize that he is the one who has everything in his hands! It was great just to take his hand again and trust him that he is gonna work out EVERY little thing and gonna take care of me :-)!
We have a great Dad up there!
Hope you guys are doing well!
Thinking of you a lot!

PS: Pics will follow

No comments: